Nevill Holt Opera
Nevill Holt Opera operates an education programme in partnership with music, design and drama teachers. It has worked with over 600 children in the local area, providing workshops and opportunities for children to see the dress rehearsals of the opera productions. Children of the Malcolm Arnold Academy in Northamptonshire were involved in helping to design the logo of the opera festival.
2013 - The Magic Flute by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - Directed by Oliver Mears
2014 - La Boheme by Giacomo Puccini – Directed by Ashley Page
- "Nevill Holt opera series tickets are in hot demand". lutterworthmail.co.uk. Retrieved 7 July 2015.
- "Opera visitors will get a chance to see sculpture collection". harboroughmail.co.uk. Retrieved 2 July 2015.
- "Nevill Holt Opera". the sloaney.com. Retrieved 7 July 2015.
- "Opera festival at home of Carphone Warehouse founder". bbc.co.uk. Retrieved 7 July 2015.
- "Nevill Holt Opera 2015". Retrieved 21 July 2015.
- "Garfield Weston Foundation" (PDF). Retrieved 21 July 2015.
- "La Boheme, Nevill Holt Opera, review: 'remarkably good'". telegraph.co.uk. Retrieved 23 July 2015.
- "Nevill Holt Opera Review: A quintessential English event". thesloaney.com. Retrieved 23 July 2015.
- "Carmen at Nevill Holt, Leics". thetimes.co.uk. Retrieved 30 July 2015.
|This article about an opera company or opera festival is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|