Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Neville in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Neville may refer to:
- Neville, New South Wales, Australia
- Neville, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Néville, in the Seine-Maritime department, France
- Néville-sur-Mer, in the Manche department, France
- Neville, Ohio, USA
- Neville Township, Pennsylvania, USA
- Neville (name), including a list of people and characters with the name
- House of Neville, a noble family of England
- Neville (wrestler), ring name of Benjamin Satterley, a British professional wrestler
- USS Neville (APA-9), a Heywood-class attack transport in the United States Navy
- Neville (Thomas the Tank Engine), a railway engine in Thomas & Friends
- Concrete Aboriginal, a lawn ornament in Australia also known as a "Neville"
- Fifehead Neville, Dorset, England
- Tarring Neville, East Sussex, England
- Neville's algorithm, used for polynomial interpolation
- The Neville Brothers, American band
- Nevil (disambiguation)
- Nevill (disambiguation)
- Nevills (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Neville.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.