4 December 1986 |
St. Gallen, Switzerland
Nevin Galmarini (born 4 December 1986) is a Swiss snowboarder. In 2009, he won the Swiss nationalships and became Swiss champion in parallel giant slalom. He competed in the parallel giant slalom for Switzerland during the 2010 Winter Olympic games in Vancouver, Canada and in the 2014 Winter Olympic games in Sochi, Russia where he won the silver medal. He currently resides in Ardez, Switzerland. .
2009/2010 Season highlights
- Top ten classification in the World Cup list
- Swiss national champion in alpine Snowboarding
- Selection for the FIS Snowboarding World Championships
- Bronze medalist in PGS at the Nor Am Cup in Copper Mountain (Colorado)
- Competing PGS in the 2010 Winter Olympics
- Fourth in PGS at the 2010 World Cup, in Sudelfeld, Germany
- Sevent in PGS at the 2009 World Cup, in Kreischberg, Germany.
- Silver and Bronze medalist at the 2009 Europa Cup, in Nova Levante-Carezza, Italy
- Bronze medalist at the 2009 Nor-Am Cup 2009 in Copper Mountain (Colorado)