Nevit Kodallı (12 December 1924, Mersin – 1 September 2009, Mersin) is a Turkish composer of western-influenced classical music including operas and ballets. In 1948 he travelled to Paris where he studied with Arthur Honegger and Nadia Boulanger. He returned in 1953 and from 1955 he taught at the Ankara State Conservatory.
- "Besteci Nevit Kodallı'yı kaybettik..." Sabah. 2 December 2009. Retrieved 15 December 2018.
- 50 years of Turkish ballet by the theatre scholar Metin And
- Obituary in English edition of Hürriyet
- a note by Kodallı on the Mersin Festival (English)
- portrait and worklist in Turkish
|This article about a Turkish composer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|