NewCo or Newco is a generic name for proposed corporate spin-off, startup, or subsidiary companies before they are assigned a final name, or to proposed merged companies to distinguish the to-be-formed combined entity with an existing company involved in the merger which may have the same (or a similar) name. In a handful of cases the new company may retain the name "Newco".
- 3M data storage business→Imation
- AT&T computer hardware subsidiary →NCR
- Bayer chemicals operations→Lanxess
- BP petrochemicals group→Innovene
- Ford Motor Company vehicle components division→Visteon
- Hewlett-Packard instrumentation division→Agilent Technologies
- Northwest Airlines regional operations→Compass Airlines
- Merged entity of NBC Universal & Comcast programming assets→ NBCUniversal
- The Rangers Football Club Plc liquadated operations oldco to newco→Sevco Scotland Ltd
- Barnes & Noble's Nook subsidiary → Nook Media 
- Merged entity of T-Mobile USA and MetroPCS → corporate name of T-Mobile US; kept both T-Mobile and MetroPCS brands
- Indvik, Lauren (4 October 2012), Microsoft and B&N Name Joint Venture: Nook Media, Mashable, retrieved 8 November 2014
- "T-Mobile and MetroPCS Combination Complete - Wireless Revolution Just Beginning". Bonn, Germany and Bellevue, Washington. May 1, 2013. Archived from the original on 2014-10-06. Retrieved 2014-09-30.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NewCo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.