New Age (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up New Age in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
New Age movement is a social and spiritual movement.
New Age may also refer to:
People and places
- New Age communities, places where people with a New Age lifestyle may live
- New Age Gaian, people who use the Gaia hypothesis of James Lovelock spiritually
- New Age travellers, a group of people who often espouse New Age practices and philosophies that travels between music festivals and fairs
- New-age music, peaceful music for relaxation
- "New Age" (The Velvet Underground song), a song by The Velvet Underground
- "New Age" (Marlon Roudette song), a song by Marlon Roudette
- The New Age, a 1960s US psych folk group featuring Pat Kilroy
- The New Age (album), a 1973 studio album by the blues band Canned Heat
- The New Age (film), an art film directed by Michael Tolkin
- The New Age, an early twentieth-century British literary magazine
- The New Age, a short-lived 1921 name of the American socialist weekly Socialdemokraten
- New Age (Bangladesh), a major Bangladeshi newspaper
- New Age (newspaper), a defunct South African newspaper
- The New Age (South African newspaper), a South African newspaper that began circulation in 2010
- New Age Journal, a periodical in the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title New Age.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.