New Age International University
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (July 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The New Age International University is a diploma mill with an address in Seborga, a small town in the region of Liguria in northwest Italy, Europe. Its website states that it is licensed by the Department of Education of the Principality of Seborga, a micronation located within Liguria. However, it is not recognised as an accredited university within Italy or other European countries. Admissions, licensing and certification are controlled by the Institute of Education, Research & Development, Kolkata, India.
Institutions affiliated to the New Age International University and the Institute of Education, Research & Development in Kolkata include the Holy Angels College of Alternative Medicines and the Indian Board of Alternative Medicines in Mumbai.
- Yogacharya Sri Raghavendra Guruji, Indian yoga teacher, winner of the University's Pathanjali Award in 2006, presented in Davangere, Karnataka
- Rajmohan Pillai, Indian businessman
- Dr G. Dinakaran. "We Get You Affordable PhD.". Archived from the original on 2012-12-10. Retrieved 2012-12-10.
- "Institute of Education Research and Development - Ph.D Programme". Institute of Education, Research & Development, Kolkata. Archived from the original on 2012-12-10. Retrieved 2011-07-30.
- "New Age International University - About Us". Newageuniversity.net. Archived from the original on 2012-12-10. Retrieved 2011-07-30.
- "New Age International University: Exclusive Agreement with IERD". New Age International University. Archived from the original on 2012-12-10. Retrieved 2011-07-31.
- Holy Angels College. Retrieved 19 March 2014.
- "Karnataka (Briefly)". The Hindu. 5 March 2006. Retrieved December 7, 2012.
|This article about an organisation in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|