|Indian Railways station|
|Location||New Alipurduar, West Bengal|
|Elevation||46 metres (150ft)|
|Owned by||Indian Railways|
|Operated by||North East Frontier Railway|
|Platforms||3 (more under construction)|
|Tracks||1,676 mm (5 ft 6 in) broad gauge|
|Structure type||At ground|
|Zone(s)||North East Frontier Railway|
|Previous names||Assam Bengal Railway|
New Alipurduar is one of the four railway stations that serve Alipurduar city in Alipurduar district in north Bengal in the Indian state of West Bengal. Its station code is NOQ. The other three adjacent railway stations are Alipurduar Junction (station code APDJ), Alipurduar Court (station code APDC) and Alipurduar (station code APD).  
During British rule, all links from the northern part of Bengal and Assam to the rest of India were through the eastern part of Bengal. The most important connection was the Calcutta–Parbatipur–Haldibari–Siliguri link first established in 1878 and then developed in stages (for details see Howrah–New Jalpaiguri line). During the nineteenth century, Lalmonirhat was linked to the Dooars. In pre-independence days, a 1,000 mm (3 ft 3+3⁄8 in) metre gauge railway track running via Radhikapur, Biral, Parbatipur, Tista, Gitaldaha and Golokganj connected Fakiragram in Assam with Katihar in Bihar.
With the partition of India in 1947, all these links were lost. Indian Railways took up the Assam Link Project in 1948 to build a rail link between Fakiragram and Kishanganj. Fakiragram was connected to the Indian railway system in 1950 through the Indian portion of north Bengal with a 1,000 mm (3 ft 3+3⁄8 in) metre gauge track. The New Jalpaiguri–New Bongaigaon section was partly new construction, partly old line converted to 1,676 mm (5 ft 6 in) broad gauge in 1966. The 265 km long 1,676 mm (5 ft 6 in) broad gauge Siliguri–Jogihopa railway line was constructed between 1963 and 1965.
Importance over other adjacent stations
Most of the long-distance trains from other parts of India pass through and stop at New Alipurdur railway junction as it is connected with double track to Assam and the rest of Bengal. The older Alipurduar Junction was on metre-gauge track that was converted to broad gauge much later and fewer trains pass through Alipurduar Jn station. This station is the biggest railway station in Alipurduar , with stopping over more than 90+ trains daily and 3trains daily originating
- New Jalpaiguri - Guwahati Vande Bharat Express
- New Delhi–Dibrugarh Rajdhani Express (Via New Tinsukia)
- New Delhi–Dibrugarh Rajdhani Express (Via Moranhat)
- New Delhi–Dibrugarh Rajdhani Express (Via Rangapara North)
- Sir M. Visvesvaraya Terminal–Kamakhya AC Superfast Express
- Silchar - Thiruvananthapuram Aronai Superfast Express
- Silchar - Coimbatore Superfast Express
- Silchar - Sealdah Kanchanjunga Express
- Dibrugarh–Kanyakumari Vivek Express
- Dibrugarh– Chennai Tambaram Express
- Dibrugarh–Amritsar Express
- Dibrugarh–Chandigarh Express
- Dibrugarh - Lokmanya Tilak Terminus Superfast Express
- Dibrugarh-Lalgarh Avadh Assam Express
- Dibrugarh–Kolkata Superfast Express
- Dibrugarh-Howrah Kamrup Express via Guwahati
- Dibrugarh–Howrah Kamrup Express Via Rangapara North
- Silghat Town - Tambaram Nagaon Express
- Silghat Town - Kolkata Kaziranga Express
- Agartala - Sealdah Kanchanjunga Express
- New Tinsukia–SMVT Bengaluru Superfast Express
- New Tinsukia–Rajendra Nagar Weekly Express
- New Tinsukia - Darbhanga Jivachh Link Express
- Guwahati - Jammu Tawi Lohit Express
- Guwahati- Sir M. Visvesvaraya Terminal Kaziranga Superfast Express
- Guwahati - Bikaner Express
- Guwahati - Okha Dwarka Express
- Guwahati - Barmer Express
- Guwahati–Secunderabad Express
- Guwahati-Jammu Tawi Amarnath Express
- Guwahati - Lokmanya Tilak Terminus Express
- Guwahati-Howrah Saraighat Superfast Express
- Guwahati - Kolkata Garib Rath Express
- Kamakhya–Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Express
- Kamakhya–Gandhidham Superfast Express
- Kamakhya - Jodhpur, Bhagat Ki Kothi Express
- Kamakhya - Delhi Brahmaputra Mail
- Kamakhya - Puri Express (via Adra)
- Kamakhya–Gaya Express
- Kamakhya - Delhi Northeast Express
- New Alipurduar - Sealdah Padatik Superfast Express
- Silchar-Trivandrum Superfast Express
- Bamanhat - Sealdah Uttar Banga Express
- New Jalpaiguri - Bongaigaon Express
- New Alipurdiar - Sealdah Teesta Torsha Express
- "নিউ আলিপুরদুয়ার স্টেশনে রেল অবরোধ তৃণমূলের". bengali.abplive.com.
- "Railway Protection Force of NFR rescues 21 trafficked persons in 6 days". sentinelassam.com.
- "Free Wi-Fi & Beautification: Railways to Give India's 'Doors' a Large Boost". thebetterindia.com.
- "New Alipurduar (NOQ) Station Trains Delay History". railenquiry.in.
- "New Delhi–Dibrugarh Rajdhani Express (Via New Tinsukia)". indiarailinfo.com.
- "New Delhi–Dibrugarh Rajdhani Express (Via Moranhat)". indiarailinfo.com.
- "New Delhi–Dibrugarh Rajdhani Express (Via Rangapara North)". indiarailinfo.com.
- "Tiruvananthapuram-Silchar Aronai Express". indiarailinfo.com.
- "Silchar-Coimbatore Express". confirmtkt.com.
- "Sealdah Silchar Kanchanjunga Express". indiarailinfo.com.
- "Dibrugarh Tambaram Express". indiarailinfo.com.
- "Lokmanya Tilak Terminus-Guwahati Express via Katihar". indiarailinfo.com.
- "15609⇒15909/Avadh Assam Express (PT)". indiarailinfo.com.
- "Dibrugarh Howrah Kamrup Express via Guwahati". indiarailinfo.com.
- "Dibrugarh Howrah Kamrup Express via Rangapara North". indiarailinfo.com.
- "Tambaram-Silghat Town Nagaon Express". indiarailinfo.com.
- "Sealdah Agartala Kanchanjunga Express". indiarailinfo.com.
- "New Tinsukia Darbhanga Jivachh Link Express". indiarailinfo.com.
- "Guwahati-Jammu Tawi Lohit Express". indiarailinfo.com.
- "Guwahati-Bengaluru Cantt Kaziranga Express". indiarailinfo.com.
- Mishra, Sudhanshu (25 March 2013). "Train without engine travels 20 km in Barmer". India Today. Retrieved 19 July 2022.
- Bihar: AC coach of Guwahati-Bikaner Express derails after hitting truck
- "Guwahati-Jammu Tawi Amarnath Express". indiarailinfo.com.
- "15647/Mumbai LTT - Guwahati Express (Via Malda Town) (PT)". indiarailinfo.com.
- "15655/Kamakhya - Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Express". indiarailinfo.com.
- "Dibrugarh Delhi Brahmaputra Mail". indiarailinfo.com.
- "Tiruvananthapuram-Silchar Express". indiarailinfo.com.
- "Sealdah Bamanhat Uttar Banga Express". indiarailinfo.com.
- "Teesta Torsha Express". indiarailinfo.com.