New Alsace, Indiana
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Elevation||955 ft (291 m)|
|GNIS feature ID||440015|
A post office was established at New Alsace in 1845, and remained in operation until it was discontinued in 1904.
New Alsace is located at.
- Joe Benz, Major League Baseball pitcher
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "New Alsace, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-17.
- Shaw, Archibald (1915). History of Dearborn County, Indiana: Her People, Industries and Institutions. Indianapolis: B. F. Bowen and Company, Inc. p. 181.
- Baker, Ronald L. (October 1995). From Needmore to Prosperity: Hoosier Place Names in Folklore and History. Indiana University Press. p. 234. ISBN 978-0-253-32866-3.
...for the region and former province in France.
- "Dearborn County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 31 August 2014.
|This Dearborn County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|