New Amsterdam (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up New Amsterdam in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
New Amsterdam was the Dutch colonial settlement that later became New York City.
New Amsterdam or Nieuw Amsterdam may also refer to:
- New Amsterdam, New Holland, a former Dutch colonial settlement in Brazil
- New Amsterdam, Indiana, a town in Indiana, USA
- New Amsterdam, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community in Wisconsin
- New Amsterdam, Guyana, a town in East Berbice-Corentyne Region
- Nieuw-Amsterdam, Drenthe, Netherlands, a village in the municipality of Emmen
- Nieuw Amsterdam, Suriname, the capital of the Commewijne District
- Île Amsterdam, an island in the Indian Ocean known as Nieuw Amsterdam from 1633 to 1892
- Buffalo, New York was called New Amsterdam for a brief period in the early 19th century
- New Amsterdam Theatre, a theater in New York City
- The New Amsterdams, a U.S. rock group
- New Amsterdam, a 2007 novel by U.S. speculative fiction author Elizabeth Bear
- New Amsterdam (TV series), a 2008 television series that aired on Fox
- "New Amsterdam", a song by Elvis Costello on his album Get Happy!!
- "New Amsterdam", a song by Travis on their album The Boy With No Name
- New Amsterdam: Live at Heineken Music Hall February 4–6, 2003, an album by Counting Crows
- New Amsterdam Records, a label for New York composers and performers
- New Amsterdam (company) - a Swedish IT company specialized in e-commerce and online solutions
- SS Nieuw Amsterdam, several ships (also includes MS Nieuw Amsterdam)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title New Amsterdam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.