New Antalya Stadium
The stadium at the final phase of construction in June 2015
|Owner||General Directory of Youth and Sports (GSGM)|
|Record attendance||32,539 (Galatasaray-Fenerbahçe, 26 May 2016)|
|Field size||105 × 68 m|
|Opened||October 25, 2015|
|Construction cost||₺103 million ($53 million in 2013)|
|Architect||Azaksu Architecture Office |
|Antalyaspor (2015–present) |
Turkey national football team
The Antalya Stadyumu is a multi-purpose stadium in Turkey. It is used mostly for football matches, hosting Antalyaspor Super League home games. It has a capacity of nearly 32,537 (all seated) and is totally covered. The stadium has solar panels on its rooftop which generates, on average 7,200 kWh a day, enough to produce its total monthly electricity usage.
- "Dr. Cem Oğuz yeni statla ilgili önemli bilgiler verdi | Antalyaspor Haber Merkezi". Antalyasporum.com. Retrieved 2016-10-21.
- "Stat Arama Detay TFF". Tff.org. Retrieved 2016-10-21.
- "T.C. GENÇLİK ve SPOR BAKANLIĞI | 23 ŞEHİR, 25 SÜPER STADYUM". Gsb.gov.tr. Retrieved 2016-10-21.
- "antalya 100.yıl stadyumu" (in Turkish). azaksu. Retrieved 2016-10-21.
- "Antalya Arena dünyada bir ilki başardı!". Aksam.com.tr. 2015-10-15. Retrieved 2016-10-21.
|This article about a Turkish sports venue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|