|Studio album by A-Teens|
|Released||January 28, 2003|
|Recorded||2001–2002 in Sweden|
|Producer||Grizzly, Tysper, Marcus Black, Habolin, Jansson, Anders Hansson, Chris Nelson, Tobias Lindell, Peter Björklund, Jones, J. Boogie, Mark Hammond, Jan Kask, Peter Mansson|
New Arrival is the fourth and final studio album by the A-Teens, released in 2003. The album consists of six songs previously released on Pop 'til You Drop!, with "Let Your Heart Do All the Talking" featuring a lightly different ending on this album, along with six new previously unreleased songs. Some special editions include the bonus tracks "Can't Help Falling in Love" (also included Pop 'til You Drop! and on the Disney Lilo & Stitch soundtrack), the ballad version of "Heartbreak Lullaby" or in Japan, the Pop 'til You Drop! song "Hi and Goodbye". New Arrival features new artwork, new tracks and some of the tracks included on Pop 'til You Drop! were remixed to add a Europop feeling. Marie said, "We wanted to present a totally new album for the European market, because some of our hard core fans already imported Pop 'til You Drop!, so we wanted to give them something new."
The album title is a reference and dedication to ABBA's 1976 fourth studio album Arrival, leaving it the only remaining reference to ABBA (next to the Murray Head cover of "One Night in Bangkok", composed by former ABBA members Benny Andersson and Björn Ulvaeus along with Tim Rice respectively).
Once again, the A-Teens were involved in the writing of this album including new tracks written by them, and they also participated on the artwork and design. The first single "Floorfiller" was released in October 2002 in Europe, but it was not until January 28, 2003 when the album was released in Sweden reaching number four on the albums chart, with their visit to Mexico in the Spring of that year. The album was released in some Latin American countries on March 17, 2003, reaching number seven on the Mexican International Albums Chart after a few weeks inside the top 10. The album was released in the summer of 2003 in Germany with minimal success.
- "Floorfiller" – 3:13
- "Have a Little Faith in Me" – 3:01
- "Shame Shame Shame" – 2:52
- "Let Your Heart Do All the Talking" – 3:24
- "A Perfect Match" – 3:00
- "The Letter" – 2:55
- "Cross My Heart" – 3:35
- "In the Blink of an Eye" – 3:30
- "School's Out" (featuring Alice Cooper) – 3:02
- "Closer to Perfection" – 3:10
- "Shangri La" – 3:14
- "One Night in Bangkok" (Benny Andersson, Björn Ulvaeus, Tim Rice) – 3:31
- "Can't Help Falling in Love" (International bonus track) – 3:05
- "Heartbreak Lullaby" (ballad version) (International bonus track) – 4:08
- 14 tracks as standard edition plus the bonus track "Hi and Goodbye" (4:13).
- "Floorfiller" (May 2002)
- "Can't Help Falling in Love" (October 29, 2002)
- "Let Your Heart Do All The Talking" (Promo Only) (May 21, 2003)
- "A Perfect Match" (July 15, 2003)
|Swedish Albums Chart||4|
|Mexican Albums Chart||15|
|Mexican International Albums Chart||7|
|Swiss Albums Chart||91|
|German Albums Chart||95|