From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
New Babylon may refer to:
- Neo-Babylonian Empire (626 BC–539 BC), a period of Mesopotamian history that is also known as the Chaldean Dynasty
- New Babylon (Constant Nieuwenhuys), the anti-capitalist city designed in 1950 by artist-architect Constant Nieuwenhuys
- New Babylon (Left Behind), a fictional city depicted in the 1995 Left Behind series of books
- The New Babylon, a 1929 film written and directed by Grigori Kozintsev and Leonid Trauberg
- Whore of Babylon or "Babylon the great", a Christian allegorical figure of evil mentioned in the Book of Revelation in the Bible
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title New Babylon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.