New Brunswick Route 130
|Maintained by New Brunswick Department of Transportation|
|Length||101.4 km (63.0 mi)|
|Existed||1965. – present|
|North end||Route 108 in Grand Falls|
|South end||Route 2 (TCH) Route 2 in Waterville|
Route 130 is a mostly north/south provincial highway in the Canadian province of New Brunswick. The road has a length of approximately 108 kilometers, and services small, otherwise isolated rural communities. In these areas, the highway is often unofficially referred to as "Main Street." The highway is known as Broadway and Portage Road in Grand Falls, and West Riverside Drive in Perth-Andover.
Route 130 was created in 1965 as a short spur from the Trans-Canada Highway into Grand Falls. When a new 4-lane TCH was opened in 2007, the route was extended by over 95 km south from Grand Falls along the former TCH to Aroostook, along a formerly unnumbered route (part of the original Route 2 until the 1960s) from Aroostook to Perth-Andover, the former TCH again from Perth-Andover to Somerville (near Hartland), and a new access road that meets up with the new highway at Waterville.
- Begins at Broadway Blvd Route 108 in Grand Falls, New Brunswick.
- Turns onto Portage Street in Grand Falls
- Crosses the Route 2 in Grand Falls Portage
- Crosses the Route 2 again in Argosy
- Crosses the Route 2 again in North of Four Falls.
- Crosses the Route 2 again in Aroostook. changing to Main Street/Aroostook road.
- Meets with Route 190 in Perth-Andover.
- Meets with Route 560 in River de Chutes
- Meets with Route 110 in Florenceville.
- Intersection at Route 105 in Florenceville.
- Meets with Route 104 in Hartland
- Intersection at Route 105 in Hartland
- Intersection at Route 103 in Somerville
- Meets with Route 590 North of Waterville
- Ending in Route 2 north of Waterville, New Brunswick
- River de Chute River, River de Chute
- Saint John River, Florenceville
- Saint John River, Upper Brighton to Somerville (Hugh John Flemming Bridge)
Communities along Route
- Grand Falls
- Grand Falls Portage
- Four Falls
- Aroostook Junction
- River de Chute
- Upper Wicklow
- Upper Brighton
- New Brunswick, Highways.
- New Brunswick Department of Transportation: Designated Provincial Highways, 2003