New Caledonia national rugby union team
|Union||Comité Régional de Rugby de Nouvelle Calédonie|
| New Caledonia 0 - 34 Papua New Guinea
| New Caledonia 36 - 5 Wallis and Futuna
| New Caledonia 3 - 113 Fiji
The New Caledonia national rugby union team represents New Caledonia in rugby union. The team has been playing international rugby since the 1960s. All their matches have been against other teams from Oceania.
New Caledonia has competed at the South Pacific Games, winning a silver medal in 1966. The team won the gold medal in 1987, defeating Cook Islands in the final in Nouméa. More recently, the team has played for the FORU Oceania Cup. In 2008, their win over fellow Pacific rivals Vanuatu in Nouméa, 32–20, paved their way to the final of the competition, but New Caledonia lost the match to Niue, 5–27.
- "New CaledoniaTest Rugby Scores". rugbyinternational.net. Archived from the original on 2 December 2013. Retrieved 11 November 2013.
- "New Caledonia Match Results". espnscrum.com. Retrieved 2 December 2013.
- South Pacific Games 1966. ESPN Scrum.
- 1987 South Pacific Games Results. Oceania Sport Information Centre (Report). p. 6. Archived from the original on 30 October 2015. Retrieved 28 October 2015.
- "Report of the FORU Oceania Cup Final". rugbyinternational.net. 2008.
- "New Caledonia rugby statistics". Retrieved 2 December 2013.
|This Rugby union article about a national team is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This New Caledonia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|