New Castle Subdivision
The New Castle Subdivision is a railroad line owned and operated by CSX Transportation in the U.S. states of Pennsylvania ond Ohio. The line runs from New Castle, Pennsylvania, west to Greenwich, Ohio, along a former Baltimore and Ohio Railroad line.
At its east end, near Mahoningtown, the New Castle Subdivision becomes the New Castle Terminal Subdivision. Its west end is at the Willard Terminal Subdivision just east of the Greenwich Subdivision junction at Greenwich. Along the way it junctions with the Newton Falls Subdivision at Newton Falls, Ohio, and the CL&W Subdivision at Sterling, Ohio.
- "CSX Timetables: New Castle Subdivision". Trainweb. Archived from the original on January 20, 2003.
- "CSX Timetables: New Castle Terminal Subdivision". Trainweb. Archived from the original on January 20, 2003.
- "CSX Great Lakes Division Timetable" (PDF). Multimodalways.
- "New Castle Subdivision". RadioReference.com.[unreliable source?]
- "New Castle Terminal Sub Railfan Guide". RadioReference.com.[unreliable source?]