New Dominion Pictures
|Products||Documentary, reality, non-fiction television programs, specials|
New Dominion Pictures, LLC. (also registered as New Dominion Pictures Virginia Beach or New Dominion Pictures Virginia) is an American television production company based in Suffolk, Virginia and mainly specialized on producing documentary, reality, and non-fiction television programming and specials. New Dominion has produced programs for major TV networks including Discovery Channel, Destination America, The History Channel and National Geographic. The company was founded in 1989 by Tom Naughton who also served as the executive producer.
- The New Detectives: Case Studies in Forensic Science (1996-2005)
- The FBI Files (1998-2006)
- The Boys of H Company (2003)
- Interpol Investigates (2005)
- A Haunting (2005-present)
- FantomWorks (2013)
- Navy Seals: The Untold Stories
- Diagnosis: Unknown (2000-2002)
- About us New Dominion Pictures. Retrieved 11 January 2018.
- "New Detectives TV.Com Profile". TV.com. Retrieved 2007-12-31.
- Parente, Audrey (2006-01-09). "'A Haunting' we will go... Discovery Channel takes a peek inside the 'weird' home of the Dunnams in Deltona". news-journalonline.com. News-Journal Corporation. Retrieved 2008-06-29.
|This corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|