New Era University College
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (June 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Motto||To nurture holistic, cultured, competent professional leaders who lead socially responsible lives|
|President||Dr. Mok Soon Chong|
|Location||Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia|
|Colours||Yellow, red and blue|
New Era College is a non-profit private college in Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia. New Era College is a LCCI Registered Training Centres (RTC). New Era College also a Cisco Networking Academy, teaches students networking and other information technology-related courses such as CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) and CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional).
Planning for the college started in earnest when a formal application for a College license was made in August 1994. After waiting for three years, the college was eventually approved by the Malaysian Education Ministry on 28 May 1997. The first intake of students at New Era College started their courses on 1 March 1998. It was officially upgraded into a university college on 5 April 2013.
Schools and departments
There are four schools and one centre under New Era College:
- School of Business
- School of Humanities & Social Sciences
- School of Media & Creative Arts
- School of Science
- Centre for Continuing Education
- "Organisation Chart". New Era College. Retrieved 13 May 2013.
- "LCCI Registered Training Centres (RTC) - Malaysia" (PDF). London Chamber of Commerce & Industry. Retrieved 8 September 2013.
- "New Era College to be university college within 3 months downgrade back to New Era College". The Edge Malaysia. Retrieved 5 April 2013.