|Neighbourhood in Garia, Kolkata (Calcutta)|
Kavi Subhash(New Garia) Metro Railway Station
|Metro Railway Station||Kavi Subhash|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Area code(s)||+91 33|
New Garia (Bengali:নিউ গড়িয়া) is a neighbourhood located in Garia, Kolkata, India. It is bounded by Eastern Metropolitan Bypass to the north, Patuli to the west, Garia Railway Station to the south and Chakgaria to the east.
New Garia is home to two major bus termini (popularly named as C-5 and 206 after the routes they originally used to serve) and is connected by all varieties of bus services to all parts of the city. 
Major roads of New Garia
- Eastern Metropolitan Bypass (gateway to Salt Lake City)
- Panchasayar Main Road
- Garia Station Road (gateway to Garia Railway Station)
- Srinagar Main Road
- Nayabad Avenue
- Private Bus
- Bus Routes without Numbers
- Mini Bus Routes
- CSTC Bus Routes
- Express Bus Routes
- Digha – Garia Railway Station via Tollygunge
- Digha – Garia Railway Station via Jadavpur
- New Garia – Digha
- Solpatta – Garia Railway Station
- Chandrakona Town – Garia Railway Station
Places of interest
- Hiland Park is the second tallest tower in Kolkata (after South City) and is located in Chak Garia on the E. M. Bypass.
- Metropolis Mall with INOX, Big Bazaar, Food Court, Bar Lounge located near Hiland Park is a shopper's paradise and food-lover's delight.
- Ambuja Upohar is also a big residential complex close to Garia Metro station.
- Spencer's is also opened as "Food Best" retail shop just besides Bengal Ambuja Upohar Complex
- Kolkata Metro Railway Routes (North South Corridor)
- Kolkata Suburban Railway
- Eastern Metropolitan Bypass
- "Bus routes in Kolkata". kolkataweb.com. Retrieved 26 July 2015.
- "The Telegraph - Calcutta (Kolkata) - Metro - Mahalaya debut for Metro AC rakes". telegraphindia.com. Retrieved 26 July 2015.
- "City Metro to launch first AC rake on Mahalaya". The Times of India. Retrieved 26 July 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Garia.|