New Girl (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
New Girl is an American sitcom starring Zooey Deschanel.
New Girl or The New Girl may also refer to:
- "New Girl" (The Office), an episode of the UK television series The Office
- "The New Girl" (Haven), an episode of the Syfy series Haven
- "New Girl", a song from The Suicide Machines' 1995 album, Destruction by Definition
- "New Girl", a New Boyz song from their 2009 album Skinny Jeanz and a Mic
- "New Girl", a 3OH!3 song from their 2013 album Omens
- "New Girl" (song), a Reggie 'N' Bollie' song
- The New Girl (novel), a 1989 novel by R. L. Stine
- "New Girl Now", a 1984 song by the Canadian rock band Honeymoon Suite
- New Girl, Old Story, a 1991 album by Tony Lombardo and All
- "New Age Girl", a 1994 song by Deadeye Dick
- New Girl in Town (disambiguation)
- Brave New Girl (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title New Girl.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.