Jump to navigation Jump to search
New Granada may refer to various former national denominations for the present-day country of Colombia.
- New Kingdom of Granada, from 1538 to 1717
- Viceroyalty of New Granada, from 1717 to 1810, re-established from 1816 to 1819
- United Provinces of New Granada, from 1810 to 1816
- Republic of New Granada, from 1830 to 1858
- Granadine Confederation, from 1858 to 1863
New Granada may also mean:
- Nueva Granada, Magdalena, Colombia
- Nueva Granada, Usulután, El Salvador
- Nova Granada, São Paulo, Brazil
- Military University Nueva Granada, Colombia
- Colegio Nueva Granada, Colombia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title New Granada.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.