Location of Hamilton, Mississippi
|Elevation||223 ft (68 m)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||674635|
The third largest titanium dioxide manufacturing operation in the world is located in Hamilton.
Hamilton School, a K-12 school of the Monroe County School District, is located in the town. The school's "Lady Lions" have won softball state champions for the past 2 years, and the "Hamilton Lions Marching Band" have won 2nd and 3rd place at state championships the past 2 years as well.
- "New Hamilton". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- Sumners, Cecil L. (1999). The Governors of Mississippi. Pelican Publishing.
- Howe, Tony. "Kansas City, Memphis & Birmingham". Mississippi Rails. Retrieved February 2014. Check date values in:
- "Hamilton, Mississippi, U.S". Tronox Limited. Retrieved February 2014. Check date values in:
- "J.W. Alexander; Key Figure in Gospel Music". Los Angeles Times. July 13, 1996.
- "Don Smith". NFL Enterprises. Retrieved February 2014. Check date values in: