New Hampshire Liquor Commission
|Jurisdiction||State of New Hampshire|
|Headquarters||50 Storrs Street, Concord, NH 03301|
The current chairman of the Liquor Commission is Joseph W. Mollica, since 2010. The Chairman nominates a Deputy Commissioner for appointment by the governor with the consent of the Executive Council. The current Deputy Commissioner is Nicole Brassard-Jordan.
The New Hampshire Liquor Commission has three divisions: the Division of Marketing, Merchandising, and Warehousing; the Division of Administration; and the Division of Enforcement and Licensing.
- Division of Marketing, Merchandising, and Warehousing – Operates the retail and wholesale business part of the Commission. It is responsible for the operation of all state liquor stores, merchandising, advertising, warehousing and transportation.
- Division of Administrative Services - Responsible for information technology, human resource management, plant maintenance, general administrative support to the Commission, and liaison activities with the Governor & Executive Council, the Legislature, and other state agencies. Financial Administration is also under the Division of Administrative Services.
- Division of Enforcement and Licensing – Responsible for the licensure of all private businesses engaged in the manufacture, transportation, distribution and sales of alcoholic beverages with the state. Provides education, awareness and outreach programming for licensees, other law enforcement and public groups. Enforcement of the state's alcoholic beverage laws and administrative code of rules. The Division of Enforcement also performs security and asset protection function for the Commission and its retail outlets.
- "about_commission". www.nh.gov.
- "Section 176:8 Divisions and Directors". www.gencourt.state.nh.us.
- "marketing_index". www.nh.gov.
- "administrative_services". www.nh.gov.
- "Official website of the NH Liquor Commission, Division of Enforcement & Licensing | NH Liquor Commission, Division of Enforcement". www.nh.gov.