New Holland Publishers
|Country of origin||United Kingdom, Australia & New Zealand|
|Headquarters location||Westminster Bridge Road|
|Distribution||Penguin Random House Distribution (UK)|
Regency Media Group (Australia)
Bookreps (New Zealand)
Midpoint Trade Books (US)
|Key people||Fiona Schultz (MD)|
|Nonfiction topics||Lifestyle, natural history, travel|
New Holland Publishers is an English-based international publisher of non-fiction books, founded in 1955. The company is owned by private owners and has offices in the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand.
The publishing firm was established as "Holland Press" was on 20 June 1955 in Southwark, London, England, and renamed to New Holland Publishers in 1988. It currently operates offices in London and Chatswood, New South Wales, Australia. The company went through a significant round of redundancies from 2008-2011. In 2013 the company sold US publishing rights to over 200 titles to Bloomsbury; and in 2014 over 1,400 titles to Fox Chapel.
- "Distribution Partners". Retrieved 12 February 2018.
- "Midpoint Trade Books Begins Distributing New Holland UK - Midpoint Book Sales & Distribution Blog". Retrieved 11 February 2018.
- "New Holland hit by more redundancies". The Bookseller. 20 October 2011. Retrieved 19 May 2015.
- "New Holland Publishers (UK) Ltd.: Private Company Information - Businessweek". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved 19 May 2015.
- "Company Details". Companies House. Missing or empty
- International Literary Market Place. Bowker. 1990. p. 349.
- "New Holland makes 15% redundant". The Bookseller. 11 December 2008. Retrieved 19 May 2015.
- "Bloomsbury buys New Holland list". The Bookseller. 5 September 2013. Retrieved 19 May 2015.
- "Fox Chapel Buys 1,400 New Holland Titles". Publishersweekly.com. 21 April 2014. Retrieved 19 May 2015.
|This article about a publishing company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|