New Jersey (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up New Jersey in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
New Jersey is a U.S. state.
New Jersey may also refer to:
- Province of New Jersey, before independence in 1776
- New Jersey (album), a 1988 album by Bon Jovi
- USS New Jersey (BB-16), a battleship commissioned in 1906
- USS New Jersey (BB-62), a battleship commissioned in 1943, now a museum ship in Camden, New Jersey
- College of New Jersey, the flagship public university of the state
- New Jersey Lions, the athletic teams of the College of New Jersey
- New Jersey Devils, members of the Metropolitan Division of the Eastern Conference of the National Hockey League (NHL) (1982)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title New Jersey.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.