New Jerusalem (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
New Jerusalem is a concept in Christianity and other religions.
- Church of the New Jerusalem, also known as "New Church"
- Zion (Mormonism), the New Jerusalem in Mormonism
New Jerusalem or Neu Jerusalem may also refer to:
- New Jerusalem (film), a 2011 film
In literature and writings
- 11Q18 New Jerusalem, the Dead Sea Scroll
- New Jerusalem Bible, Catholic translation of the Bible
- The New Jerusalem (Chesterton book), book by G. K. Chesterton
- The New Jerusalem (Gilbert book), book by Adrian Gilbert
- New Jerusalem - The Interrogation of Baruch de Spinoza at Talmud Torah Congregation: Amsterdam, July 27, 1656 (play) by David Ives about Jewish philosopher Baruch Spinoza
- "And did those feet in ancient time", poem by William Blake with the alternate title of "The New Jerusalem"
- Neu-Jerusalem, a neighbourhood in Berlin
- New Jerusalem, California (disambiguation)
- New Jerusalem Monastery, a monastery in Russia
- New Jerusalem theater (also known as New Jerusalem city-theater), largest open-air theater in the world, in Pernambuco, Brazil
- Žemaičių Kalvarija (Samogitia, Lithuania), in the 17th century it was called New Jerusalem, when main Church and road of cross was built
- New Jerusalem, a former name of Góra Kalwaria town in Poland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title New Jerusalem.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.