New Market, Middlesex County, New Jersey
New Market, New Jersey
William Vail House on New Market Street
|Elevation||75 ft (23 m)|
|GNIS feature ID||878746|
The Columbus Park playground with areas for baseball and tennis is located at 250 11th Street. The Columbus Park gazebo area located at the west end on New Market Pond is often used for concerts. The Battle of Quibbletown, fought on February 8, 1777, was commemorated in the park for the 350th anniversary of the township's founding in 2016.
- "New Market". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- Locality Search, State of New Jersey. Accessed February 11, 2015.
- Clayton, W. Woodford, ed. (1882). History of Union and Middlesex Counties, New Jersey. p. 599.
- "Park Address List". Piscataway, New Jersey.
- Simmons, Kenneth (July 27, 2016). "Cannon Dedication Ceremony Commemorates Piscataway's 350th Anniversary". Tap into Piscataway.
- Historic American Buildings Survey (HABS) No. NJ-727, "William Vail House, 501 New Market Street, New Market, Middlesex County, NJ", 3 photos, 5 data pages
|This Middlesex County, New Jersey state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|