New Maryland Parish, New Brunswick
Location within York County, New Brunswick.
|• Land||375.78 km2 (145.09 sq mi)|
|• Density||6.6/km2 (17/sq mi)|
|• Pop 2006-2011||5.0%|
|Time zone||AST (UTC-4)|
|• Summer (DST)||ADT (UTC-3)|
Its population in the 2011 Census was 2,466.
New Maryland Parish is defined in the Territorial Division Act as being bounded:
- Northeast by the City of Fredericton;[a] southeast and southwest by the County lines and northwest by a line running southwesterly and parallel to the Sunbury County line from the most westerly angle of the City of Fredericton.
Parish population total does not include incorporated municipalities (in bold):
Mother tongue language (2006)
- The original boundaries of Fredericton, not the modern municipal boundaries.
- 2011 Statistics Canada Census Profile: New Maryland Parish, New Brunswick
- New Brunswick Provincial Archives - New Maryland Parish
- "Territorial Division Act (R.S.N.B. 1973, c. T-3)". Government of New Brunswick website. Retrieved 24 August 2016.
- Statistics Canada: 1996, 2001, 2006 census
- 2006 Statistics Canada Community Profile: New Maryland Parish, New Brunswick
||Douglas Parish||Saint Marys Parish||Lincoln Parish (Sunbury County)|
Manners Sutton Parish
|Gladstone Parish (Sunbury County)|
|Dumbarton Parish (Charlotte County)||Saint George Parish (Charlotte County)|