New Medical Gazette
|Owner(s)||Editorial staff "New Medical Gazette"|
|Founded||18 December 1992|
|Headquarters||Perovo district, Moscow, Russia|
New Medical Gazette (NMG) was established in 1992 in Moscow by a group of journalists (Anatoly Baranov, Andrei Gusev and others; some of them had medical education and practical experience in health care), who in 90-th years worked in the popular daily newspaper Moskovskij Komsomolets. The Russian newspaper NMG registered with the Ministry of press and information of the Russian Federation in December 18, 1992.
The paper specialises in topical medical materials, medical news and diverse information. Feature NMG was and remains that the newspaper authors write not only on medical topics. For example, in the newspaper there are literary page, created in conjunction with public fund "Union of writers of Moscow".
- Российская газета «НМГ» («Новая медицинская газета») зарегистрирована в Министерстве печати и информации РФ. Свидетельство о регистрации № 01915 от 18 декабря 1992 года.
- NMG, Russian medical profile editions
- НА ПОРОГЕ XXI ВЕКА, Всероссийский ежегодник, М., «Московский Парнас», 2002 (с.92)
- Всероссийский ежегодник НА ПОРОГЕ XXI ВЕКА, М., «Московский Парнас», 2006 (с.85)
- public fund "Union of writers of Moscow"
- Official website (in Russian)
- The newspaper's official page in Facebook
- Official website of NMG’s editor-in-chief Andrei Gusev
|This Russian newspaper–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|