From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (April 2015)|
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Edited by||Alistair M. Hetherington|
New Phytologist covers all aspects of plant science, with topics ranging from intracellular processes through to global environmental change, including:
- Physiology and development: intra/inter-cellular signalling, long-distance signalling, physiology, development, eco-devo - phenotypic plasticity, transport, biochemistry.
- Environment: global change and Earth system functioning, environmental stress, ecophysiology, plant–soil interactions, heavy metals.
- Interaction: multitrophic systems, mycorrhizas and pathogens, fungal genomics, nitrogen-fixing symbioses.
- Evolution: molecular evolution, population genetics, mating systems, phylogenetics, speciation, plant-enemy coevolution.
The journal publishes articles in the following categories:
- Original research articles
- Research reviews
- Meeting reports
- Tansley reviews
- Tansley insights
|This article about a botany journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.