From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
New Politics can refer to:
- New Politics (1950s), the ideology of the U.S. Democratic Party during the 1950s.
- New Politics (1968), a movement in the U.S. Democratic Party associated with the candidacies of Eugene J. McCarthy and Robert F. Kennedy and later George McGovern, which demanded an immediate withdrawal of U.S. forces from the Vietnam War
- New Politics Initiative in Canada
- New Politics Network in the UK
- New Politics Party in Thailand
- New Politics (Ukraine), a political party in Ukraine
- New Politics (magazine), a longstanding socialist journal published in the United States
- New Politics (band), a rock band from Denmark
- New Politics (album), the first studio album by New Politics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title New Politics.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.