New Quay (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
New Quay and similar may mean:
- New Quay, a seaside town in Ceredigion, Wales.
- New Quay, a residential precinct in Melbourne Docklands, Australia.
- Newquay, a town in Cornwall, England.
- New Quay (also spelled Newquay), a seaside town in civil parish Oughtmama, DED Abbey, SRD Ballyvaughan, Barony of Burren, County Clare, on the west coast of Ireland, on the south shore of Galway Bay and near the border with County Galway.
- New Quay (Devon), a small abandoned port in Devon.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title New Quay.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.