New Taipei City Yingge Ceramics Museum
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Established||26 November 2000|
|Location||Yingge, New Taipei, Taiwan|
The museum opened on 26 November 2000. The museum houses exhibits as well as a ceramics studio.
The permanent exhibits present five major themes:
- Traditional Pottery Techniques Hall
- Once they Were: Development of Taiwan Ceramics
- Pottery Town: History of Yingge
- Shuttle Through Time: Prehistoric/Aboriginal/Contemporary Ceramics
- Future Prediction: Industrial and High-tech Ceramics
- "Long layovers in Taiwan can be rewarding: Tourism Bureau". focustaiwan.tw.
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2014-02-02. Retrieved 2014-08-23.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Exhibition, New Taipei City Yingge Ceramics Museum.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to New Taipei City Yingge Ceramics Museum.|
|This article related to a museum in Taiwan (the Republic of China) is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This ceramic art and design-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|