New Woman (magazine)
Anukriti Gusain on the February 2015 cover of New Woman
|Categories||Fashion and lifestyle|
|Year founded||December 1996|
|Company||Pioneer Book Company Private Limited|
History and profile
The magazine covers beauty, fashion, cosmetics, apparel, jewellery, the latest products, fitness, health, finance, career, self-help, relationships, sex, parenting, travel, art, music, books, cinema, social issues, legal matters, enterprise, and food. Its main focus is in-depth articles, stunning photo features, fashion and beauty spreads, fiction, and highly inspirational interviews. New Woman covers aspects of women's lives in language that is contemporary and young.
Well-known actress Hema Malini is its mentor and guide.
- "Pioneer Book Company Private Limited based in Mumbai - Contact".
- "India as a Writer's Market". Writing World.
- Dana McLachlin; Tara Dhakal; Pramada Menon (Spring 2012). "For All the Women You Are: National Identity, Gender, and Tradition/Modernity in Indian Women's Magazines". School for International Training India. Retrieved 26 July 2016.
- "Dream role -Hema Malini to be editor of The New Woman magazine". India Today.
- Amrita Madhukalya (19 July 2015). "Of recipes and G-spots: On India's 'magazine era'". dna. Retrieved 25 September 2016.