New Year's Day (disambiguation)
(Redirected from New Year's Day (song))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up New Year's Day in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
New Year's Day is observed on January 1, the first day of the year on the modern Gregorian calendar as well as the Julian calendar.
New Year's Day may also refer to:
- New Year's Day (1989 film), a 1989 film starring David Duchovny
- New Year's Day (2001 film), a 2001 comedy-drama film starring Andrew Lee Potts
- "New Year's Day" (U2 song), 1983
- "New Year's Day" (Bon Jovi song), 2016
- "New Year's Day" (Taylor Swift song), 2017
- New Years Day (band), a rock band from Anaheim, California
- New Years Day (EP), the band's self-titled debut EP released in 2006
- "New Year's Day" (Fear Itself), a 2008 episode of the NBC television series Fear Itself
- New Year's Day (horse), a racehorse
- Lunar New Year, the first day of a secular, sacred or other year whose months are coordinated by the cycles of the moon
- Odunde Festival, a one-day festival derived from the tradition of the Yoruba people of Nigeria in celebration of the new year
- New Year (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title New Year's Day.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.