New York, New York (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from New York, New York (song))
New York, New York, usually refers to the city of New York, in the state of New York.
New York, New York, may also refer to:
- Manhattan, which is coterminous with New York County, New York, and is denoted on postal addresses as "New York, New York" or "New York, NY"
- New York-New York Hotel & Casino, in Las Vegas, Nevada
- New York, N.Y. (album), a 1959 jazz album by George Russell
- "Theme from New York, New York", a 1977 song composed by Kander and Ebb for Liza Minnelli, later covered and popularized by Frank Sinatra
- "New York, New York" (On the Town), a song from the 1944 musical On the Town, also performed by Frank Sinatra and others in the 1949 film adaptation
- "New York, New York" (Moby song)
- "New York, New York" (Ryan Adams song)
- "New York New York" (Grandmaster Flash song)
- "New York, New York" (Ja Rule song)
- "New York, New York" (Tha Dogg Pound song)
- "New York, New York", a song from the Last Poets' self-titled 1970 debut album
- "New York, New York (So Good They Named It Twice)", a 1978 song by Gerard Kenny
- "New York / N.Y.", 1983 song by Nina Hagen
- New York, New York (1977 film), a 1977 drama by Martin Scorsese
- N.Y., N.Y. (film), a 1957 short by Francis Thompson
- New York New York (2016 film), a 2016 Chinese–Hong Kong romantic drama film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title New York, New York.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.