New York Giants (disambiguation)
The New York Giants are a professional American football team based in the New York metropolitan area.
New York Giants may also refer to:
Major League Baseball
- San Francisco Giants, the current Major League Baseball team which originally played in New York City
- History of the New York Giants (baseball), history of the team from 1883 to 1957 before moving to San Francisco, California
- New York Giants (PL), a Players League team that played in New York City in 1890
- New York Lincoln Giants, an Eastern Colored League and American Negro League team that played in New York City from about 1911 to about 1930
Other professional sport teams
- New York Brickley Giants, National Football League franchise, 1921
- New York Giants (soccer) including
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title New York Giants.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.