New York State Department of Health
The New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH) is the department of the New York state government responsible for public health. It is headed by the Health Commissioner, a position held January 24, 2011 through May 4, 2014 by Nirav R. Shah, M.D., M.P.H.. Since May 4, 2014, Howard A. Zucker, M.D., J.D. has been the acting commissioner. Its regulations are compiled in title 10 of the New York Codes, Rules and Regulations.
- New York State Department of Mental Hygiene
- New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- Wadsworth Center, the research-intensive public health laboratory of the New York State Department of Health
- New York State Department of Health, 1901-2001: A Century of Building Healthier Communities: Commemorative Journal
- Public Health Law § 200. "There shall continue to be in the state government a department of health. The head of the department shall be the commissioner of health of the state of New York."
- Public Health Law § 201
- New York State Department of Health. "Commissioner biography"
- New York State Department of Health
- Department of Health in the New York Codes, Rules and Regulations
|This New York–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|