New York State Register
|Type||Weekly government gazette|
|Publisher||New York State Department of State|
The New York State Register is the official journal of the New York state government that contains information on proposed regulations and rulemaking activities. The New York State Register is published weekly by the New York State Department of State's Division of Administrative Rules. The general and permanent regulations are compiled in the New York Codes, Rules and Regulations (NYCRR).
A separate procurement opportunities newsletter, The New York State Contract Reporter, contains notices of procurement contract opportunities and is published by the state Department of Economic Development (which is operationally integrated into the state Urban Development Corporation).
- "Division of Administrative Rules". New York State Department of State. Retrieved 27 May 2014.
- Economic Development Law article 4-C
- "State Authority Contract Manual: The New York State Contract Reporter". New York State Comptroller's Office. Retrieved 14 February 2016.
- New York State Register from the New York State Department of State
- New York State Register from West
|This New York–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a law book is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|