From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up New Yorker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
New Yorker may refer to:
- Resident of New York City
- Resident of New York state
- The New Yorker Festival
- The New Yorker, a magazine
- The New Yorker, 1833–41 predecessor to the New-York Tribune
- Chrysler New Yorker, an automobile
- NewYorker, a German fashion company
- The New Yorker (fireboat), a large fireboat, operated by the FDNY
- Wyndham New Yorker Hotel
- The New Yorkers, a musical by Cole Porter
- The New Yorker Radio Hour, a radio program carried by public radio stations
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title New Yorker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.