|Look up New Yorker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
New Yorker may refer to:
- The New Yorker, a magazine founded in 1925
- The New Yorker (1833–1841) predecessor to the New-York Tribune
- The New Yorker (1901–1906), weekly newspaper edited by Robert W. Criswell
- Chrysler New Yorker, an automobile
- NewYorker, a German fashion company
- The New Yorker (fireboat), a large fireboat operated by the FDNY
- Wyndham New Yorker Hotel, in New York City
- The New Yorkers, a musical by Cole Porter
- The New Yorker Radio Hour, a radio program carried by public radio stations
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title New Yorker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.