Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up New Yorker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
New Yorker or variant may refer to:
- The New Yorker, a magazine founded in 1925
- The New Yorker (1833–1841), predecessor to the New-York Tribune
- The New Yorker (1901–1906), a weekly newspaper edited by Robert W. Criswell
- The New Yorkers, a musical by Cole Porter
- The New Yorker Radio Hour, a radio program carried by public radio stations
Vehicles and transportation
- Chrysler New Yorker, an automobile
- The New Yorker (fireboat), a large fireboat operated by the FDNY
- The New Yorker, Hoboken, New Jersey-Chicago, Illinois passenger train, operated by the New York, Chicago and St. Louis Railroad ('Nickel Plate Railroad'), running over Delaware, Lackawanna & Western tracks from New York's Southern Tier to Hoboken
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title New Yorker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.