New Zealand Railways
New Zealand Railways may also refer to the following defunct companies:
- New Zealand Railways Department (also known as New Zealand Government Railways) - New Zealand national rail owner/operator to 1982
- New Zealand Railways Corporation - New Zealand national rail owner/operator from 1982–1990, railway land owner 1990 - 2003, rail network owner trading as ONTRACK 2003 - 2008, railway land owner 2008–present
- New Zealand Rail Limited - national rail owner/operator 1990 to 1995 (privatised 1993)
- Tranz Rail - national rail owner/operator 1995 to 2003
- Toll Rail, a division of Toll NZ - rail services operator 2003 - 2008
- KiwiRail - national rail owner/operator 2008–present
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title New Zealand Railways.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.