New Zealand at the 1952 Summer Olympics
|New Zealand at the
1952 Summer Olympics
|NOC||New Zealand Olympic Committee|
|Competitors||15 in 5 sports|
|Flag bearer||Harold Cleghorn|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
|Other related appearances|
|Australasia (1908 · 1912)|
- Yvette Williams — Athletics, Women's Long Jump
Results and competitors by event
Men's 1.000m Time Trial
- Final — 1:15.1 (→ 11th place)
Men's 1.000m Sprint Scratch Race
- Colin Dickinson — 17th place
In 1952, seven rowing competitions were held, and New Zealand entered a single boat: a coxed four. The competition was for men only; women would first row at the 1976 Summer Olympics. Hector McLeod travelled to the Summer Olympics as a reserve but did not compete.
|Coxed four||7:25.2||4 R||7:07.3||2||Did not advance|
- "New Zealand Rowing at the 1952 Helsinki Summer Games". Sports Reference. Retrieved 12 September 2016.
- "Rowing at the 1976 Montréal Summer Games". Sports Reference. Retrieved 12 September 2016.