New Zealand at the 2010 Winter Paralympics
|New Zealand at the
2010 Winter Paralympics
|NPC||Paralympics New Zealand|
|Competitors||2 in 1 sport|
|Flag bearer||Adam Hall|
|Winter Paralympics appearances|
The country was also represented by four officials - a chef de mission, a coach, an assistant coach and a physiotherapist.
|Gold||Hall, AdamAdam Hall||Alpine Skiing||Men's Slalom, standing||March 15|
Peter Williams, who also has spina bifida and will be making his Paralympic Games début, will compete in the Slalom, Giant Slalom and Super G. Unlike his compatriot, he will be using a monoski.
|Athlete||Event||Run 1||Run 2||Total|
|Adam Hall||Slalom standing||0:50.95||0.00||1||0:54.45||+1.85||6||1:45.40||0.00|
|Giant slalom standing|
|Super combined standing|
|Peter Williams||Slalom sitting|
|Giant slalom sitting|
- New Zealand at the Paralympics
- New Zealand at the 2010 Winter Olympics
- New Zealand at the 2006 Winter Paralympics
Notes and references
- "Flagbearers from Opening Ceremony" (PDF). IPC. 12 March 2010.
- Vancouver 2010: The New Zealand Paralympic Games Team, Paralympics New Zealand
- List of New Zealand's athletes, official website of the 2010 Paralympics
- Paralympics New Zealand provides contradictory information as to which of the two athletes will be competing in the Super G, but the schedule indicates that it will be Williams.