From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
New energy may refer to:
- Alternative energy, any energy source other than fossil fuels
- Perpetual motion or "free energy", an elusive energy source which would violate the laws of thermodynamics
- Renewable energy, energy from resources which are naturally replenished on a human timescale, such as sunlight, wind, rain, tides, waves, and geothermal heat
Businesses and organizations
- Icelandic New Energy, Iceland energy company promoting hydrogen fuel
- Institute of Nuclear and New Energy Technology, China
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO), Japan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title New energy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.