New Moon (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from New moon (disambiguation))
|Look up new moon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
New moon is a lunar phase.
New Moon or The New Moon may also refer to:
- New Moon (novel), by Stephenie Meyer
- The New Moon, a 1928 operetta
- The New Moon (1919 film), a 1919 American film starring Norma Talmadge
- New Moon (1955 film), a 1955 Italian film
- New Moon (magazine), a bi-monthly for girls
- New Moon (Abderrahmane Abdelli album), 1995
- New Moon (Northern Lights album), 2005
- New Moon (Elliott Smith album), 2007
- New Moon (Swallow the Sun album), 2009
- New Moon (The Men album), 2013
- The New Moon (music venue), a rock music venue in Paris during the 1990s
- New Moon (film production), an independently owned film production company based in Soho, London
- "New Moon", a song by House of Heroes
- New Moon, a character on the DC Comics team the Moondancers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title New Moon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.