Newark Airport (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Newark Airport may refer to:
- Newark Liberty International Airport in Newark, New Jersey, United States (FAA/IATA: EWR), serving the New York metropolitan area
- Newark-Heath Airport in Newark, Ohio, United States (FAA: VTA)
- Newark Liberty International Airport (NJT station), a New Jersey Transit train station serving the New Jersey airport
- Newark Airport Interchange, an interchange outside of Newark Liberty International Airport that consists mostly of U.S. Route 1/9
- Newark Metropolitan Airport Buildings, the original buildings at the New Jersey airport, listed on the National Register of Historic Places
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Newark Airport.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.