Newark Legal Center
|Newark Legal Center|
|One Riverfront Center|
|Location||1 Riverfront Plaza
Newark, New Jersey
|Roof||329 ft (100 m)|
|Floor area||411,617 sq ft (38,240.5 m2)|
|Design and construction|
|Developer||Port Authority of New York and New Jersey|
The Newark Legal Center, also known as One Riverfront Center, is an office building in Newark, New Jersey located along the banks of the Passaic River and connected by a skywalk over Raymond Boulevard to Gateway Center and Penn Station. Originally developed by the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, the twenty story tower contains condominium and rental office space geared to the legal profession.   Land between the tower and the riverfront in the shadow of the nearby Dock Bridge, maybe incorporated into a planned park.
- List of tallest buildings in Newark
- Penn Plaza East
- Government Center (Newark)
- List of tallest buildings in New Jersey
- Depalma, Anthony (1984-06-17). "In Newark, A Condominium For Law Firms". The New York Times.
- Kennedy, Shawn G. (1990-01-31). "Real Estate - An Addition To Newark's Downtown". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2010-02-27.
- Kennedy, Shawn G. (1990-01-31). "Real Estate; An Addition To Newark's Downtown". The New York Times.
- Newark Passaic Riverfront Park
- https://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9F06E5D61631F932A35750C0A9609C8B63&sec=&spon=&&scp=4&sq=penn%20plaza%20east%20newark&st=cse]New York Times 2006]