|Predecessor||Images and Attitudes|
|Founder||Thomas and Leslie D. Mower|
|Robert S. Conlee, CEO|
Chris Crump, CAO and General Counsel
James L Sloan, CFO
Kevin Givan, CIO
Neways International now referred as "Modere" is a privately held American multi-level marketing organization that manufactures and distributes personal care products, nutritional supplements, and household cleaning products and has a presence in more than 23 countries. Neways is headquartered in Springville, Utah. The company claims that its products are chemically safer than other brands.
Neways, originally named "Images and Attitudes", was founded on June 9, 1987 by founders Thomas and Leslie D. Mower. The company was renamed to Neways in 1992 with its original manufacturing facilities in Salem, Utah. Neways corporate headquarters was moved to Springville, Utah in 2003, with the main manufacturing facility remaining in Salem. Neways was acquired November 8, 2006, by Golden Gate Capital, a private equity firm headquartered in San Francisco, California. Golden Gate Capital also owned Herbalife before taking it public. In November 2011, Neways restructured; restructuring was completed in January 2012. The company's primary owners are now private equity firm Z Capital Partners, L.L.C. and funds affiliated with S.A.C. Capital Advisors, L.P. In July 2012, the Neways board of directors named Robert Conlee as Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board.
- Neways Investing Activity - Golden Gate Capital
- Press Release > Golden Gate Capital Acquires Neways International SPRINGVILLE, Utah (November 8, 2006) News - Golden Gate Capital
- Herbalife Investing Activity - Golden Gate Capital
- NEWAYS COMPLETES REFINANCING: New Capital Structure Positions Company for Future Growth Accessed 30 Aug 2012
-  Neways Enterprises Appoints Robert S. Conlee as Chief Executive Officer, and Chairman of the Board