Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up newborn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Newborn or New Born may refer to:
- An infant
- Newborn, Georgia, town in the United States
- The Newborn monument, a celebration of the 2008 Kosovo declaration of independence
- Newborn, unreleased album by Weerd Science
- Newborn (album), album by the James Gang
- The Newborn EP, EP by Elbow
- Newborn (Elbow song), song by Elbow
- "New Born", song by Muse
- "Newborn", the B-side of the Depeche Mode single A Pain That I'm Used To
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Newborn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.