Newcastle Township, Fulton County, Indiana
A round barn in the township
Location of Newcastle Township in Fulton County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||33.26 sq mi (86.1 km2)|
|• Land||33.19 sq mi (86.0 km2)|
|• Water||0.08 sq mi (0.2 km2)|
|Elevation||781 ft (238 m)|
|• Density||42.1/sq mi (16.3/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453662|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 33.26 square miles (86.1 km2), of which 33.19 square miles (86.0 km2) (or 99.79%) is land and 0.08 square miles (0.21 km2) (or 0.24%) is water. Barr Lake is in this township.
- Tippecanoe Township, Marshall County (north)
- Franklin Township, Kosciusko County (east)
- Henry Township (southeast)
- Rochester Township (southwest)
- Richland Township (west)
- Walnut Township, Marshall County (northwest)
The township contains four cemeteries: Hamlett, Reister, Sycamore and Yellow Creek.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
|This Fulton County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|